- To register to vote you must meet these requirements:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before the General Election
- Live in your precinct for at least 30 days before the next election
- Not be in prison after having been convicted of a crime.
NEW!!! If you currently have an Indiana Drivers License or State ID card, you may register to vote online. Just visit www.Indianavoters.in.gov and click on one of the register to vote online links.
You may register in person at any State License Branch or the Voter Registration office.
You can pick up registration forms at all Spencer County libraries, City and Town Clerk?s offices and the Voter Registration office.
Print and complete the VRG-7i form and mail it to:
Spencer County Voter Registration
PO Box 12
Rockport, IN. 47635
The form is also available on the Web at: