09:23 AM CST

Sex Offender Information

Anyone who lives or works in Spencer County, who has been convicted of a sex crime, must register as a sex offender with the Spencer County Sheriffs? Department. Deputy Kelli Reinke handles this registry. Registered sex offenders must notify Deputy Kelli Reinke if they have a change of address or employment (either here, another county, or state).

The Sheriffs? Department has a list of registered sex offenders in Spencer County in the administration office or you can view information on line at http://www.sheriffalerts.com/in/spencer.