October 11, 2022 is the last day to register to vote in the General election.
To register to vote you must meet these requirements:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before the General Election
- Live in your precinct for at least 30 days before the next election
- Not be in prison after having been convicted of a crime
If you currently have an Indiana Drivers License or State ID card, you may register to vote online. Just visit Indiana Voters and select one of the register to vote online links.
Register In Person
You may register in person at any State License Branch or the Voter Registration office.
You can pick up registration forms at:
- All Spencer County libraries
- City and Town Clerk’s offices
- Voter Registration office
Print and complete the VRG-7i form and mail it to:
Spencer County Voter Registration
P.O. Box 12
Rockport, IN 47635