Changing the Zoning Ordinance Maps

When to Petition for a Change in the Zoning Ordinance Maps

If you are wanting to change the primary use of a property that is not allowed in the Schedule of Uses for what that property is zoned, then you will need to petition for a change in the Zoning Ordinance Maps.

If the Petition is being filed by an individual the filing fee is $50.00

If the Petition is to rezone a property to I-1 or I-2 the filing fee is $200.00

You will be required to appear at a public hearing before the Advisory Plan Commission.